Thursday, June 18, 2009

Father's Day


HAPPY FATHER's DAY DAD!

I am wishing all the father's out there a happy fathers day.
-My dad as he has been a father to my siblings and I, and
-My brother who is going to be a father for the first time here in a few months! I love you both!!!





As many of us are going to enjoy the day spending with our father's, It saddens me to think of all the Father's out there who are spending this day with out their kiddo. I am attaching a video of a very special kiddo named Coleman and his brother Caden as they are wishing their dad a Happy fathers day in 2008. Coleman lost his battle with a brain tumor in Jan, so that video is very special to his father... ** you kinda have to get past the first minute of the boys over talking each other and screaming, *****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfUN4-umibw

I hope all you dads out there will enjoy your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment