Monday, December 21, 2009

One week and counting!

Hi friends,
Sorry it has been a while since I have posted. Things have been a little nuts in my world lately.
I have to pause here to remember my dear aunt Sue who has the Heavens rejoicing, and us back here on Earth a bit sad...... She made her journey to Heaven on the 12th of December. So all of last week I was back in NE helping with funeral plans, spending time with family. Which puts me now four days before Christmas. I have to be honest, I am not in the Christmas mood at all. Since getting back from NE, I have not plugged in my tree or turned on my lights, I just have lost the feeling this year. And to top it all off, I have to work all Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and the whole weekend after, so I'm kinda bah humbug this year. BUT

In one week from Today I will be headed to CA for the Rose Bowl and all the festivities that go along with it, and that has me excited!!!! I will try to post pic of what the float is supposed to look like..... soon. I can tell you that the theme this year is New Hope Rises....
and I just ordered some Oregon shirts for the game, there will be no rooting for OHIO here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment