Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ever wonder why???

I have been doing a lot of driving for work lately and some interesting questions have come to mind.... I catch myself asking hummmm wonder why.

Like I wonder why the sky was created blue. What if it were created green and the grass blue. We would be ok with it, because that was how it was created many years ago.

or

I wonder why the I see a person in hospital attire ( a gown) pulling her oxygen tank and smoking a cigarette.

or

Why sometimes it seems that bad things always happen to good people.

or

Why do we yawn? is it really because we are tired or need more oxygen?

or

Why does it take us 9mo to have a baby and some animals weeks or even days?

do you ever just sit there and wonder on things?

1 comment:

  1. Amen on that 9month baby thing. I am thinking 7 months is good for me. :)

    Can't wait to see you this wknd friend.

    ReplyDelete