Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Bday to my nephew Rowen

The 8th of Sept, my nephew Rowen turned 1. Although he was not feeling the best, we had fun. We went with grandpa to North Platte for his treatment, then we went to the park and ran ran ran! We saw some elk, deer, geese and a peacock.
My sis in law ( Rowens momma) made some Mexican food for dinner, and Rowen ate all the black olives off first then dipped them in the sour cream before eating the rest of the dinner.
Then we sang Happy Bday to him, and let him blow out his candle on the cupcake. Then he began to smash.... it was not as big of a mess as I had thought it was going to be, he didnt like his hands all messy. So he got a quick bath.
It was a fun day with him.
Oh Rowen how you are loved.
** I still cant load post pic sorry, anybody else having this issue?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why you wouldn't be able to load pictures! SO WEIRD :( I have wordpress but know lots of blogger people and they are able to upload pics.

    Happy Birthday sweet Rowen! I hope I get to meet you someday :)

    ReplyDelete