Saturday, March 14, 2009

ASPEN

Well,
This is day one of ASPEN.... Finally.........
Let me just start of by saying not really sure what we ( shining stars) was thinking of having 50+ kids and adults on a charter bus going up to Aspen on Friday the 13th. About two hours into the trip, the bus decided to blow a tire. We had to wait for 2 hours for the replacement bus to get there. So, what do you do with 50 kids who are already tired of sitting in the bus, and your on I-70? We watched Goonies, Played the telephone game, ate snacks, played name that tune with the drivers microphone, it was quite interesting.
We pulled into Aspen at 7:30, and we were scheduled to be there at 3. It proved to be a long day, BUT the kids are having the time of their lives and and so am I. I will update again when I can...

1 comment: