Tuesday, February 2, 2010

engagements, new jobs, babies...... wow! what a week for my friends

I have to take a moment and look at how blessed my dear friends have been this past weekend....
-Amber got engaged
-Tanner got a new job with great benefits for his family
-My dear friend Ali found out the sex of her baby ( which she won't share quite yet......as much as I have tried- darn it!)
-Stef got a job that will allow her to stay in CO!
-One of my awesome cancer buddies got word that she is in remission!

and even for me, I got to hear about how the gift of organ donation has inspired this young man
( who received a liver )and his family to live their life for Christ and become missionaries through music ( for now still here in CO yeah!!!).

I am so blessed to have these friends and their families in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for mentioning me! I may just tell you today at lunch...no probably not! ;)

    ReplyDelete